Barletta Corsa Pontoon RVs For Sale
The sporty, modern and luxurious Corsa pontoons by Barletta are ultra-versatile and ultra-comfortable making them ultra-popular! There are quad-lounge and ultra-lounge pontoons to choose from giving you the seating and space you need for your water lifestyle.
Each is built with 26" diameter pontoon tubes on a patented heavy-duty chassis with V.I.P. technology and patented two-stage lifting strakes, plus includes reinforcement in the stern tubes for additional support. Some key features include the raised helm with extended legroom and color-matched marine mat, the extra-large aft deck, the sporty tessa gray furniture, a tube-tow bar, and integrated pet food/water dishes.
Whatever the reason is that you decide to own a Barletta Corsa pontoon, you will turn heads on the water as this stylish pontoon makes people look!
Corsa 23UC Triple-Tube
Barletta Corsa pontoon 23UC Triple-Tube highlights: 25' Deck Length 25' Tube ... more about Corsa 23UC Triple-Tube
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 23 ft 6 in Dry Weight 3640 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 8 ft 6 in Fuel Capacity 48 gals Passengers 13 Person Capacity Max 2640
Corsa 25UC Triple-Tube
Barletta Corsa pontoon 25UC Triple-Tube highlights: 27' Deck Length 25' Tube ... more about Corsa 25UC Triple-Tube
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 25 ft 6 in Dry Weight 4045 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 8 ft 6 in Fuel Capacity 48 gals Passengers 14 Person Capacity Max 2900
Standard Features (2023)
- Bimini Dome Light
- Front Bimini Top Struts
- Power Bimini Top w/ Boot
- Snapless Playpen Cover
- 20" Transom
- 26" Diameter Pontoon Tubes
- 10 Year Bow to Stern Warranty
- 7-Ply 3/4" Plywood Deck
- Dual Battery Trays with Switch
- Extended Activity/Swim Deck
- Reinforcement In Stern Tubes for Additional Support
- Flip-Up Stainless Steel Cleats
- Full Length Exterior Wave Tamers (Outside Tubes)
- Full Length Solid Keel
- Hybrid Crossmember Configuration - Combination Box & I-Beam and C-Channel
- Premium Exterior Top-Rail Extrusion
- Sealed Automotive-Style Deutsch Electrical Connectors
- Tube Skirting
- V.I.P. (Vibration Isolation Pad) Technology
- Tessa Gray Decking - Full
- Highback, Reclining, Helm Seat with Swivel/Slide
- Integrated Pet Food/Water Dish
- Premium Steering Wheel
- Raised Helm Platform
- Hook 5 GPS Fish/Depth Finder
- Fire Extinguisher
- Integrated Underhelm Storage Pocket
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Integrated Glove Box
- Quick Release Fender Hangers (4)
- LED Docking Lights
- Stainless Steel Starboard Stern Ladder
- Clear (Silver) Anodized Rails
- E-Z Access Integrated Waste Basket
- Underseat Storage Vents
- Stow-Away Table and Storage in Port Chaise
- U-Flex EZ Steer Mechanical Steering
- NEW improved enhanced Hertz Marine Stereo System with Four 4 Speakers
- Tube-Tow Watersports Cage
- USB Charging Ports
- “Yeti-Ready” Cupholders Throughout
- Double Bimini (Two Power Bimini Tops) - Non Arch
- Seat Covers In Place Of Standard Playpen
- Seat Covers w/Standard Playpen
- Trailerable Cover In Place of Standard Playpen
- 25" Transom
- "Metal Jacket" Tube Protectant
- Full-Length Dual Stage Lifting Strakes with Invasive Species Flush
- Platino Gray Upgrade Flooring - Full
- Simrad 7" GO7 XSE Chartplotter/Multifunction Display (Includes Engine Integration Only With Digital Pre-Rigs)
- Exterior Lighting Package (White Underdeck and Underwater)
- Stainless Steel Flag Holder with USA Flag
- Handicap Accessible Gate - Gate Extended to 32'' (23' & 25' QC Models Only)
- Bow Filler Seat
- Changing Room in Addition to Chaise Table
- Ottoman with Built-In Cooler/Storage
- In-Floor Storage (Requires Triple Tube Package)
- Bow Anchor Storage (Requires Triple Tube Package)
- RGB Lighting Package (Including select Yeti-Ready Cupholder, Underseat RGB Mood Lights)
- Table, Pedestal and Base with "Yeti-Ready" Cupholders (Dealer Install for Customer Preference)
- Remote at Stern Deck
- Hertz Bullet Arch Speakers - Includes Amp (Arch Models Only)
- Subwoofer and Amplifier with Upgraded Speakers
- Blackout Package - Black Rails, Black Bimini, Black Rubrail with Vinyl Insert, Black Skirting, Black Shims and Gate Pockets, Black Heavy-Duty Rail Supports
- Coastal Edition Package - Includes Aluminum Framed Captains Chair(s), Coastal Edition Decal, Saltwater Anodes, Sealed Lifting Strakes and Wave Tamers, Rinse Kit
- Tri-Toon Package - 26" Center Tube with 48 gallon Fuel Tank, Full Lifting Strakes (Inside & Outside), In-Floor Center Toon Storage with Gas Shock for Door, Venting for Moisture Control, and Courtesy Light, Hydraulic Steering, Full Underbelly Skin
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
On the surface, there are a lot of things that separate us from our competitor’s pontoon boats. There’s a bigger story, though, that I’d like to share...a story that really gets to the heart of who Barletta Pontoon Boats is, and why this will make a difference to you.
With over 30 years of experience in the RV industry, one of the things I treasured most, was the personal connections I, and my company, made with our customers and dealers. The ability to stay in touch with the needs of our customers, employees, and ultimately the products we built was really the secret to our success. Grand Design RV, a company started by my brother Ron, good friend Don Clark, and me, used a unique customer-focused/dealer centric business model that developed and fostered these connections. In just four short years, Grand Design RV achieved wholesale sales of over $500 million and became the most respected towable RV company in the industry.
As an avid, long-time boater, I entertained the idea of entering the marine industry for years. From a distance, I could tell that the marine industry was ready for a shake-up and our customer-focused approach would do just that. The timing never seemed right, though, until June of 2017, when a local manufacturing facility became available. An overnight decision a decade in the making, I secured the location for what would become Barletta Boat Company.
Just as in 2012 with Grand Design RV, Barletta Pontoon Boats started with a blank canvas, allowing us to do things differently than what has been done over and over again. We believe the end result is a product, and a company, that you will love.
We are building pontoon boats that will make a difference in the industry, and ultimately, in your family’s experience. My goal is not to be the biggest pontoon boat manufacturer in the industry; my goal is to be the best pontoon boat manufacturer in the industry. I appreciate that you have taken the time to learn about our company, and would be honored to personally welcome you to the Barletta Pontoon Boat family.
With Warmest Regards,
President & Co-Owner
Barletta Boat Company, LLC